Opportunities for Students
- Social Media and Outreach Coordinator Intern: The intern will work with other interns and our staff to maintain our social media pages and assist with outreach efforts.
- Blog writer: Volunteer bloggers will receive feedback and editing services prior to publication of their entries providing a valuable path for them to become professional bloggers.
- Assistant Event Organizers for the Quest Annual Student Research Symposium (August 1, 2020): Assistant organizers will work with our staff and gain invaluable experience in organizing such events.
Opportunities for STEM Professionals
- Volunteer Judges for Quest Awards 2021: We are looking for STEM professionals who would like to judge student projects in Fairfax County Science & Engineering Fair in the categories of Bioinformatics and Robotics
- Research Mentors: Professors or STEM professionals who hold a Ph.D degree with research and student mentoring experience are invited to open research groups at Quest SRI. Please see our research mentors page for more information and how to apply. Depending on the work involved, research mentors might be paid a small amount to compensate for their time and effort.